Grand queenslander - outstanding family location (circa 1920)
Situated in a premium location amidst quality character homes, backing onto parkland, and just metres to transport, retail, and schooling precincts, this charming Queenslander has been lovingly updated over the last 18 years. With its expansive proportions, the residence is perfect for a growing family and offers an unbeatable family lifestyle opportunity.
The interior hosts five bedrooms, three bathrooms, an office, two sleepouts and multiple living and entertaining zones set over two levels. The home also offers a dual living opportunity with modern kitchenette downstairs.
Set behind a picturesque white picket fence, on a sprawling 810m2 allotment there is accommodation for two cars, low maintenance gardens and lawn area, as well as an inground pool for the warmer months. For easy access to Graceville Memorial Park, the owners have installed a gate in the back fence.
The finer features of the home include timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings, original fretwork, French doors, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and extensive storage options.
Often sought and rarely found, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and one certainly not to be missed.
A highlight of the features include:
• Five generous bedrooms plus an additional two sleepouts
• Three bathrooms + additional powder room downstairs
• Generous butler’s pantry
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• An abundance of storage throughout
• Expansive laundry room downstairs
• Huge workshop with roller door
• Multiple entertaining zones
• Large inground pool
• 2 single carports
• 810m2 over 2 lots
• Council rates $3,259 / annually
• 450m to Graceville Memorial Park
• 500m to Graceville State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 600m to Graceville Station
• 2.3km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 3.1km to Indooroopilly State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 9.4km to Brisbane CBD