Low set family home tucked away in the forest - open cancelled - property sold prior to auction.
Located in a peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac residential pocket 'The Woods', this low-set, spacious family home offers a unique opportunity in a sought after, yet convenient Forest Lake position.
Privately sheltered from the street in easy-care gardens, it offers a one-level lifestyle that young families love. The spacious entry leads to a large living area in neutral, sophisticated colours, opening to the outdoors. The kitchen and family living areas are vibrant, inviting all the family to enjoy the adjacent alfresco entertaining by the pool – and the cricket match!
Three of the four double bedrooms are airconditioned – the master has a large ensuite with spa bath and walk-in robe and opens to the outdoor patio. Working from home is ideal in the separate airconditioned office as you walk through the wardrobe.
The home offers an abundance of extra features including wood-burning stove fireplace in the living area, large garden shed at the rear, covered space for boat etc, security system and vacuumaid system.
- Low-set family home
- Four generous bedrooms
- Master with large ensuite and study attached
- Rainfall shower head and spa bath in ensuite
- Both bathrooms have double vanities
- Large lounge and dining area
- Wood burning stove fireplace
- Quality timber kitchen with granite bench tops
- Plenty of natural light
- Expansive outdoor entertainment area
- Family pool with robotic pool cleaner
- Remote controlled double lock-up garage
- 5000ltr water tank
- Crimsafe security screens
- Back to base security system
- Council Rates: $467/ Quarter