Beautifully Classic, Quality Address
This magnificent period style residence is a statement of classic elegance. Situated on a generous 935 sqm and boasting character features such as ornate cornice, fretwork features, a fireplace, abundant size and 3 metre high ceilings in most living areas. The house is fully air-conditioned, with the lower level featuring five separate living zones focused around a spacious centralised kitchen which flows out to the manicured pool area. Upstairs includes four bedrooms with an over-sized master bedroom with twin walk in robes and ensuite with double vanities and a spa bath. The downstairs bedroom also works perfectly as a home office.
Positioned in one of Fig Tree Pocket's most desirable streets the home enjoys river breezes and you're walking distance to the exemplary Fig Tree Pocket State School and only 4klm to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
The features of this charming residence are endless and only an inspection can truly do this property justice.
- Stunning classic home in a premium location
- Generous block size of 935 sqm
- Five living zones plus study on the lower level
- Four bedrooms on the upper level
- Fifth bedroom on entry is also perfect for home office
- Character charm with 3 metre high ceilings in most living areas
- Master suite with twin robes & vanities, spa bath
- Outdoor patio overlooking quality inground pool
- Formal living with fireplace, large centralised kitchen
- Entertainment room & casual dining opening out to pool area
- Manicured gardens and grounds
- Walking distance to Fig Tree Pocket primary and Lone Pine Sanctuary
- 2 car lock up garage with extra storage space
- Council Rates: $2,747.60 per year