Family home with leafy outlook.
Located in a quiet family friendly street on the border of Ashgrove and Enoggera, this spacious home is close to all amenities and features a relaxing, private and treelined outlook. Enjoy the way of life with great access to local primary and high schools and an array of cafes, restaurants and only a 7km drive to the CBD, this home is made for inner city living!
- Open plan living and lounge area with ceiling fan, inbuild bench seat and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, island bench and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Dining off kitchen with ceiling fan.
- Entertainers deck with private, tree lined outlook.
- Covered patio area at the side of the house.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and large built-in robes.
- Family sized main bathroom double vanity.
- Secure/undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
- Fully fenced, grassy yard
- Close to an abundance of transport options including Enoggera train station, multiple bus routes and bike ways.
- Minutes to Marist College, Mt St Michael's College, Hillbrook Anglican School and within the Oakleigh State School catchment.
- Within close proximity to local Primary and High Schools, local shops, restaurants, cafes and Brisbane CBD.
- Unfurnished, inventory available on request.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.