Entertainers delight in quiet street!
This stunning modernized 3 bedroom residence is a hidden gem, perfect for relaxing away from the hustle of bustle and the ultimate entertainer for long winter nights around the fire pit, or hosting a BBQ on the expansive front deck. The large flat backyard and being just a few minutes walk to local shops makes this home the ultimate pad for professional couples and young families alike.
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Entertainers balcony with private outlook.
- Second alfresco space with outlook over the garden.
- Lounge and dining rooms opening to the entertainers balcony.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan & built-in robe.
- Spacious second & third bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Family sized modern bathroom with separate bathtub.
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle with additional storage options
- Short walk to Metrowest Shopping Complex, Ludlow Street Park & the Sir Thomas Gaffney Lookout.
- Within close proximity to shops, restaurants and cafes of Kenmore Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland & Wesley Hospital
- Only 15 minutes to the CBD via the Western Fwy.
- Within Indooroopilly State and Indooroopilly State High School catchments (EdMap May 2022 - tenants should rely on their own enquiries to determine enrolment eligibility)
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.