Luxury executive home!
Beautifully renovated featuring all the luxury you could wish for, this stunning family home has a perfect blend of inside and outside living and a carefully designed layout with fully tiled living/study downstairs and bedrooms upstairs. Enjoy this family friendly pocket of Chapel Hill centrally located just minutes from popular shopping and dining precincts with easy access to the Western Freeway and bike paths taking you directly into the Brisbane CBD for the city commuters.
Upstairs features include:
- Large open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, venetian blinds and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Stylish kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and an abundance of storage and bench space.
- Covered entertainer's alfresco area with private outlook overlooking fully fenced grassed area.
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, oversized walk in robe, double basin en-suite and private balcony overlooking garden.
- Additional 3 good sized bedrooms with air conditioning and built in cupboards.
- Spacious main bathroom with double basins, separate shower and bath.
Downstairs features include:
- Powder room.
- Internal laundry with direct access to line.
- In-ground saltwater pool.
- Fully fenced grassed are and low maintenance garden.
- Double remote garage with internal access to home.
- Multiple internal storage options.
- Short walk to local park and sporting club.
- Indooroopilly State School catchment.
- Within close proximity to Kenmore Village, Tavern, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the University of Queensland.
- Easy access to Centenary Highway
- Pool Servicing included.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.