Executive residence in tranquil location
Tranquilly positioned in a premium Chapel Hill pocket, this recently built and architecturally designed family home provides a peaceful haven featuring high end appliances and fine attention to detail across 2 generous levels of opulent living.
- Stunning entertainers kitchen with induction and ceramic cooktop, oven, double dish drawer dishwasher, butlers pantry, plumbed French door fridge with ice maker, Polished concrete benchtops, island bench and ample integrated storage.
- Light filled, open plan living and dining area with 5m ceilings, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Large separate lounge and living space with leafy outlook.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the generous entertaining deck with private, leafy outlook over the pool.
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, ceiling fan, private balcony with leafy outlook and ensuite with double basin vanity. (Plantation shutters to be installed)
- Separated guest suite with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and ensuite.
- Large study (plantation shutters to be installed)
- Family laundry.
- Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool with spa bench and waterfall feature. Pool maintenance included, tenant to pay for chemicals.
- Downstairs rumpus/media room with access to pool.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning, built-in robes; 1 also with private deck.
- Modern family bathroom.
- Separate toilet.
- Ducted air-conditioning with heating and ceiling fans throughout.
- Italian Bluestone tiles throughout living spaces and wool carpets in bedrooms.
- North-east facing for winter warmth and shade in summer.
- Double remote lockup garage with storage space and internal access.
- Landscaped, low maintenance gardens and rainforest feel with tranquil bushland surrounds and flat grassed lawn.
- Minutes to shops, café, medical centre and public transport of Fleming Road, Chapel Hill Primary School, local playgrounds and Brisbane Forest with walking tracks to Mt Coot-tha Summit.
- Within close proximity to BBC, St Peters, Ambrose Treacy, public transport including bus, parkland and shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Kenmore Shopping Centre, Kenmore Tavern and Brisbane CBD.
- Within catchments for Chapel Hill State and Kenmore State High Schools.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.