Light, bright and elevated
Positioned on a quiet street, this spacious residence has been well maintained and superbly renovated. Capturing beautiful cross breezes, this elevated home has the perfect aspect to soak up natural light. The expansive three bedroom home enjoys tranquil scenery with a rear deck and patio overlooking gardens and a pool.
The layout revolves around a central modern kitchen, adjoining is a multitude of living areas including a formal dining, casual meals and lounge. Three spacious bedrooms are positioned on this level of the home, all of the rooms offer split system air conditioning and the master enjoying a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Downstairs features a fantastic rumpus room boasting a bar and timber-panelled walls that seamlessly flows to the covered patio. A study den, laundry and internal access to the double garage are also positioned on this level.
Set across a generous 750m2 allotment, the property embraces an outdoor lifestyle, with landscaped gardens and a lovely lawn. The rear deck and patio are the ultimate space for alfresco dining with family and friends whilst overlooking the beautiful leafy views.
- All bedrooms with built in robes and split system aircon
- Two full bathroom upstairs plus additional powder room downstairs
- Beautiful timber flooring upstairs
- Multiple living spaces offering great separation for all family members
- Large inground swimming pool
- Double garage with internal access and additional storage
- Generous amount of storage
- Ducted aircon in living and kitchen
- 4 x split system aircon
- Flat grass space
- Fenced for children and pets
- 750sqm block
- Council Rates $527.55/qtr
- Built in 1977 with renovations since
- 500m to local bus stop
- Over 300 acres of Mt Coot-tha bushland reserve just a short walk away
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 3 km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 23 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel