Can't get better than brick and concrete!
This three-bed, two-bath house in Chapel Hill offers dual living possibilities, perfect for a family, first homeowner or investor. The home was constructed in the early 80’s with brick, tiles, concrete and hard wood timber frames. Set over two-levels, the high set house is situated in an ultra-convenient location. Being just seconds from the Western Freeway, you have easy access to Brisbane City, Indooroopilly and close by amenities.
Upstairs hosts a spacious open-plan living space, three generous-sized bedrooms with polished timber floors and ceiling fans and a master bathroom.
The L-shaped kitchen offers excellent storage and bench space overlooking the backyard. Downstairs is built-in for direct access to the top level and expansive backyard. The space is not legal height for bedrooms, however, hosts a generous living space, study, bathroom and internal laundry with tiles and glass sliding doors.
The rear yard features a luscious green lawn, great for entertaining the family or guests.
The two adjoining electric garages have internal access for security and convenience and extra storage space within. There is also plenty of street parking for added convenience.
A highlight of the features include:
• Ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Polished timber floors
• Master bedroom hosts a bath, shower, and sink
• Internal laundry
• Excellent storage throughout
• Electric double garage with storage space
• Plenty of street parking
• Flood Free
• Rental Appraisal - $550-$600/Week (Approx)
• 546m2 allotment
• 1.2km to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
• 2.3km to Indooroopilly State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 3.1km to Indooroopilly Train Station
• 3.6km to Kenmore State High School (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)