Open home cancelled
One Level Living with Lovely Lawn
Set across an 842m2 corner allotment, this low-set home is pushed well back to maximize the gorgeous lawn. The house is boomerang-shaped, with all the rooms looking out to a lovely aspect.
The layout revolves around the large central kitchen, adjoining a multitude of living areas including a living, formal dining, and a lounge area or media room. The main bedroom is at one end of the home allowing for that separation families so desire.
The property is fully fenced and embraces an outdoor lifestyle, with landscaped gardens and lovely lawns. The covered patio area is the ultimate space for alfresco dining with family and friends whilst overlooking the pool and lawn.
Ideal for young families right through to downsizers and those wanting a low-set home with minimal stairs.
Our motivated vendors will consider selling prior to Auction.
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Large kitchen with ample bench space and fantastic storage
- Two completely separate living
- Lovely neat and well-maintained gardens with grass space
- Fully fenced for children and pets
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool
- Double car garage with internal access
- 3 x split system air-conditioning units
- 16 panel solar system and solar hot water
- 2 x 3000L rainwater tank
- 842m2 block
- Council Rates $500.67/qtr
- Built 1988
- Easy access to Mt Coot-tha tracks and mountain bike trails
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 3.4km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 22-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel