Open home cancelled
From the moment you walk into this spacious home you will feel a sense of calm resulting from the expansive size of the living spaces. Designed by renowned architect Lindsay Mack, this generously proportioned residence presents a fantastic open floorplan. With wonderful high ceilings, and an abundance of natural light that floods in over the kitchen, living, and dining areas through multiple large glass windows and sliding doors.
You will be struck with the entertaining possibilities offered by the large U-shaped chef’s kitchen complete with a large pantry. The sizable kitchen allows the flow of conversation and preparation on stainless steel benchtops – great for the cook that loves to spread out! Take entertaining from indoors to out with ease and enjoy the decked and paved areas in the low-maintenance grassy backyard.
The main bedroom features a walk-in-robe, ensuite and private deck. Three additional spacious bedrooms are positioned on the upper level of the home within easy reach of the family bathroom with separate powder room. A fifth bedroom, located on the ground level is completely adaptable to suit your needs. Currently set up as a bedroom/guest suite this space would also make an ideal office.
This residence will take your family through all life stages and provide a haven for making memories for many years to come.
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout, with lounge ceiling 4.3m
- Lovely open plan living areas and additional media room
- Large kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Solid western red hardwood timber flooring
- Additional powder room on the ground level
- All bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans
- Double carport with internal access
- Generous amount of storage
- 4 x split system air-conditioning units
- Fenced for children and pets
- 3 x 5000L rainwater tanks
- 2 x garden sheds
- 1,043m2 block with a wide 31.1m frontage
- Council Rates $506.11/qtr
- Built by current owners in 1999
- Easy access to Mt Coot-tha tracks and mountain bike trails
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 3.4km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 22-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel