Convenient multi-level family home - home sold prior to auction
A clever layout over three levels creates rare levels of privacy and a dynamic flexibility of living styles, entertaining or relaxation while its highly distinctive interiors convey a powerful sense of long-lasting quality and spatial elegance. The open plan living and entertaining zone merges seamlessly. Situated on 739m2 there is plenty of space for the kids and pets alike.
The formal guests lounge is on a level of its own. There is a separate formal dining as well as an informal dining room with a fully equipped kitchen. The large spacious covered patio which is just wonderful for outdoor entertaining or for sipping a quiet cup of tea or coffee in the afternoon.
A cosy granny retreat with its own private balcony and four comfortable bedrooms with built-ins on the upper level is just right for a large family and extended family.
Lots of cupboards and storage spaces are always a welcome factor in a large house.
This great family home has enormous potential for expansion such as extra carparking, living areas and rooms.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Plenty of natural light
- Multiple living areas
- Stunning Kitchen & Dining area
- Large covered outdoor entertainment area
- 739m2 Block
- Council Rates: $486 / Quarter
- Chapel Hill State School
- Indooroopilly State High School
- 1.5 km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Short, easy walk to cafes and bus stops
- 2km to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
- 20 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel