Greet your future mornings at 45 morningview!
A grand and spacious home with multiple living spaces is just what so many families are looking for – and we think we’ve found it for you! In a leafy and quiet street, this home is going to tick a lot of boxes for so many homebuyers still searching for ‘the one’.
Striking stained glass lead light windows at the double entrance doors complement the lovely high ceilings in the foyer area. You cannot help but be struck by the quality of the fixtures and finishes throughout this home including the beautiful light fitting hanging below the feature timber that lines the ceiling of the circular dining room, truly a craftsman’s handiwork.
The resort style pool is visible from many vantage points of the kitchen via multiple large sliding glass doors. The large Hamptons-style kitchen is sure to impress, with ample storage in addition to a walk-in pantry. The benchtops feature gorgeous granite stone – perfect for rolling out pastry and spacious enough for kids to sit with homework during those busy meal preparation/multi-tasking times.
Continuing on the ground floor, there are multiple living areas to choose from, offering great separation and plenty of room for time spent together.
A sweeping staircase with wrought iron banisters, leads to the second floor where the landing benefits from natural light via the skylight. Four bedrooms can be found on this level, each with built-in robes, all conveniently located in proximity to the family bathroom. The main bedroom enjoys an impressively tiled, large ensuite, walk-in robe, dressing, and make-up application area.
A fifth room, located on the ground level is completely adaptable to suit your needs. Currently set up as an office this space would make an ideal fifth bedroom, or guest suite if you needed it.
With ducted, as well as split system air-conditioning throughout the home to control the internal climate, in addition to fresh paint and new carpets, means you have nothing more to do but enjoy your new surroundings and decide where to put your furniture.
- Multiple living spaces offering great separation
- All bedrooms to the upper level with built-in robes, ducted air-conditioning, and ceiling fans
- Exquisite Hamptons style kitchen complete with sleek granite benchtops, large walk-in pantry, and an abundance of soft close drawers and cupboards
- Kitchen appliances include; Premium Bosch induction cooktop, Bosch series 6 integrated dishwasher, Technika oven and premium Franke gooseneck tap with light
- Ducted air-conditioning to the upper level
- 3 x split system air-conditioners
- Wood fireplace for those cozy winter nights
- Resort style saltwater swimming pool
- Fenced for children and pets
- Double car garage with internal access
- 753sqm block
- Council Rates $754.87 per quarter
- Built in 1995
- Directly across from Robin Powell Park - Pathway through to Goolman
- 150m to local bus stop on Goolman Street via park pathway
- Over 300 acres of Mt Coot-tha bushland reserve just a short walk away
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 800m to Kenmore Village Shopping Centre
- 1.2km to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
- 3.4km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 23-minute drive to Brisbane Airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel