My home, my castle
With an abundance of light and space, this generously proportioned residence offers a fantastic lifestyle with complete privacy.
Designed for family living of all ages, this residence incorporates a variety of living areas to choose from, offering great separation and plenty of room for time spent together. Space has not been compromised in this home and the seamless integration between indoor and outdoor offers easy living for relaxing, dining and entertaining all year round.
The thoughtful layout revolves around the enormous entertaining area and pool, and the large central kitchen. Adjoining the kitchen is a very spacious living and dining room, and another separate family room which can be closed off with internal doors. A flawless connection opens this space out to the covered deck, ideal for alfresco dining and gatherings. There is solid timber hardwood flooring throughout the entire home and beautiful high ceilings ranging from 2.7m to 4.3m. All the interior is painted white, and you immediately feel a sense of space and luxury when you enter the home.
The master bedroom is on the ground floor with beautiful ensuite and walk in robe, and has its own parents retreat which also opens to the large outdoor area. This room can also be used as an office or nursery if required. The 5th bedroom or study is located next to the main bathroom, which completes the downstairs. The upper floor hosts a further three bedrooms, including the family bathroom.
Set across a generous 755m2 allotment, the property is fully fenced and embraces an outdoor lifestyle, with landscaped gardens and a lovely lawn at the front. The large covered outdoor area is the ultimate space for alfresco dining with family and friends whilst overlooking the sparkling saltwater pool.
This fantastic pocket of Chapel Hill is very sought after and is surrounded by other exclusive high-quality homes. It’s just up the road from both the Kenmore Plaza and Kenmore Village, and the back entrance to Chapel Hill State Primary school is only a short 100m stroll up the road.
- 5 bedrooms - all with built in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Multiple living spaces offering great separation for all family members
- High ceilings ranging from 2.7 – 4.3m
- Solid timber flooring throughout
- Fabulous kitchen that overlooks the pool
- Kitchen appliances include two Bosch ovens and Bosch gas cooktop, Siemens dishwasher
- Sparkling saltwater swimming pool
- Double car accommodation with storage shed
- 9 x split system air-conditioning units
- Double glazed windows in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- An abundance of storage
- Rainwater tank
- 755m2 block
- Council Rates $606.71/qtr
- Bus stop within short walking distance
- A short 100m stroll to the back entrance of Chapel Hill State Primary School
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- Kenmore Village & Kenmore Plaza are just down the road
- 2.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 20 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel