Quiet cul-de-sac living nestled amongst the trees (921m2) - open home wednesday (18th) 5.00pm - 5.30pm
Offered to the market for the first time in 15 years, this stylish split level home boasts loads of appeal to multiple buyer groups. Situated on a large 921m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Chapel Hill, this beautifully presented home has a superb balance of indoor/outdoor living and offers 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and large living spaces.
Raked ceilings, modern neutral tones and polished timber floors are just a few stand-out features provided throughout this beautiful home which merges tastefully with renovations completed. The sunken lounge is separate with its own front veranda perfect for soaking in the morning sun.
Whilst the kitchen and dining area at the heart of the home offer open plan living as it opens out to the large undercover patio area near the large salt water pool perfect for the kids and ideal for entertaining!!
They say the kitchen is the heart of the home and this property will show you why. The generous sized kitchen has Caesarstone benches and quality stainless steel appliances. A double pantry, dishwasher, double fridge cavity and ample storage all while being centrally located for busy households.
The unique layout of this home is enhanced by large windows bathing the home in natural light and the beautiful breezes during the summer. The home offers a great Northerly aspect from the front of the property.
Exceptionally private and tranquil Inside the upper level has 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans. Serviced by a large modern bathroom with walk in shower with lounge step, large bath, double vanity, back mirror lighting and ample storage. The master suite has its own quarters with large built-in robe and ensuite.
Designed for relaxed family living & low maintenance lifestyle, this home will certainly suit the changing needs of any family. Downstairs is tucked away from the main house and is a self-contained teenagers retreat with separate entry, loads of storage and modern bathroom make this space ideal for multigenerational living, guests or teenagers.
With the property in a premier position the home offers in the heart of Chapel Hill, An easy walk to city and Uni buses plus quick access onto Legacy Way and into Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. Just minutes to a great selection of schools, parks, shopping centres and only a short walk to the nearest bus stop. This home is a must see in this area.
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
• Chef appointed kitchen with gas cooking, double pantry, Bosch dishwasher, wall stack stainless steel appliances including grill, oven, microwave. Double fridge cavity and ample storage
• Dining area large enough to fit 8-seater dining table
• Raked ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
• Large 921 m² elevated block at the end of a quiet cul de sac
• Large home Office/hobby room
• Family room opening onto deck with a stunning north easterly aspect
• 2 bathrooms and additional ensuite. Main bathroom modern bathroom with walk in shower with lounge step, large bath, double vanity, back mirror lighting and ample storage.
• Large undercover patio area opening out of kitchen
• Large In-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens with plenty of well-designed functional space to enjoy the pool area
• Double carport with additional storage including 2 x garden sheds
• Ample storage throughout the home with multiple storage.
• Internal laundry with access to back yard.
• Low maintenance tropical gardens including banana, lime and paw paw trees.
• In built wood fire BBQ
• Double carport
• Security system
• Internal Laundry with external access
• Ample storage downstairs, in laundry in study room & cellar storage
Rates: $549.01/ Quarter
• Primary: Chapel Hill State School – 2.1km
• Secondary: Indooroopilly State High School – 4.4km
• Bus stop 350m
• Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – 3.0km
• Kenmore State High School 3.5km
• Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre 2.6km
• Kenmore Village Shopping Centre 3.7km
18-May-2022 05:00pm to 05:30pm