Life's a breeze!
Family living in an exclusive neighborhood. Featuring an elevated position with gorgeous bush and mountain views, this home definitely offers that easy breezy lifestyle! Soaring high ceilings, 5 bedrooms across two levels and two completely separate living areas makes this home ideal for finding your own space. With absolutely nothing left to do, this property is a stunner!
- 5 Bedrooms (4 Upstairs and 1 downstairs)
- 2 Bathrooms (Modern and renovated)
- Renovated kitchen with DeLonghi appliances
- 2 completely separate living areas
- Breezy, elevated position
- East facing timber deck overlooking bushland and Mt. Coot-tha views
- Built in 2000 and located in the newer part of Chapel Hill among other quality, modern homes.
- Cul-de-sac position
- Double carport
- Everything is done!
- Downstairs study or home office and a rumpus
- Plenty of storage with under house access
- Outdoor shed
- 6.6KW solar electricity system
- Split system air con in the main living, master bedroom and downstairs bedroom
- Chapel Hill State School catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School catchment (Year 7 - Year 12)
- Council Rates $611.84 per quarter
- 700sqm Block
- 10km from Brisbane CBD
- 2.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 20 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel
05-Dec-2020 09:00am to 09:30am
Licensed Real Estate Agent