Low-set with resort style living
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this sprawling low-set home is just perfect for easy living. A single level home, with resort style pool, Bali hut, and a lovely flat lawn makes this an ideal Chapel Hill paradise.
The thoughtful layout revolves around the central kitchen, adjoining a multitude of spacious living areas including a lounge/living, formal dining and an additional living area or media room. The master bedroom is at one end of the home allowing for that separation families so desire, with a second master (also with ensuite) located down the other end close to the other two bedrooms within easy reach of the family bathroom.
The kitchen and living areas flow out to the covered alfresco which overlooks the lawn and pool, making this ideal for relaxing, dining and entertaining all year round.
Set across a 700m2 corner allotment, the property embraces an outdoor lifestyle which we are so spoilt with here in Queensland.
- Four bedrooms plus a study
- Three renovated bathrooms (two ensuite)
- Multiple living spaces offering great separation
- Bamboo floating floorboards throughout the home
- Convenient central kitchen forming the hub of the home
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Resort style saltwater swimming pool
- Fully fenced for children or pets
- Double carport with covered access
- Additional off street parking for trailer with access from Binyara Street
- Remote controlled automatic gate
- Intercom system
- Security cameras
- Storage shed with automatic door and additional shed
- Ducted air-conditioning and 4 x split aircon systems
- 5000L rainwater tank
- 10 (4.2kW) solar panels & 5kW inverter
- 700sqm block
- Council Rates $564.18/qtr
- Built in 1990 with renovations since
- 150m to local bus stop
- Over 300 acres of Mt Coot-tha bushland reserve just a short walk away
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools including Brisbane Boys College, St Peters Lutheran College, Ambrose Treacy College and Brigidine College
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 3 km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 23-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way