One level home in convenient location
A fabulous location highlights this fantastic four-bedroom family home in Chapel Hill. Perfect for young families, down-sizers or anyone looking for an easy, low maintenance home within walking distance to the Kenmore Plaza shopping centre, walking and cycle tracks to local parks and play areas.
This single level brick home features timber laminate flooring through the open plan living, kitchen and dining areas which also enjoy split system air conditioning. There are two separate living rooms making this home ideal for growing families. The kitchen has plenty of storage space, quality stone bench tops, crisp white cabinetry and enjoys a lovely aspect through to the extensively paved outdoor entertaining area. The flat grassy level lawn is raised behind the entertaining area and enjoys secure rendered retaining walls with additional feature plants. This yard is very private from neighbours, being well screened with trees and secure fencing to ensure the safety of children and pets. Plenty of room for a trampoline out here makes outdoor games and social time a breeze for the whole family to enjoy.
Internally we have a modern laundry that is conveniently located near the main hub of the kitchen. Of the four bedrooms, the main enjoys sliding door access to the rear entertaining area and features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan, carpet and well thought out modern ensuite. Three remaining bedrooms are carpeted, of which two also have built-in robes and ceiling fans. All rooms have easy access to the modern bathroom and separate toilet.
This is low maintenance, easy living at it’s best. Just move straight in and enjoy!
- Two completely separate living areas
- All four bedrooms with built-in robes
- Expansive kitchen with plenty of storage and stone bench tops
- Flat lawn raised and retained at rear of property
- Double car garaging with internal access
- 674sqm block
- Council Rates $491.79/qtr
- Built early to mid 1990's
- Kenmore State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- 10-minute walk to Chapel Hill State School
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- Short walk to Kenmore Plaza
- Boblynne Street Park within an easy stroll
- Plenty of local bus transport options
- 8.5km from Brisbane CBD
- 2.4km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 20-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel
14-May-2022 10:00am to 10:30am
16-May-2022 05:00pm to 05:30pm