Architectural stunner backing onto park
Positioned on a quiet tree-lined street, this architecturally designed double story home is the idyllic family retreat. Capturing beautiful cross breezes, this north facing, elevated home has the perfect aspect to soak up natural light.
Impressive architectural features and a massive high void greets you when you enter this home, thoughtfully designed to incorporate light and space. The entry level features a large living space that opens to the pool and a stunning fireplace for those cozy winter nights. There is also a bedroom and study on this ground level. Add to this, a work from home office/studio with full bathroom and separate entrance. You could use this space as a fifth bedroom or easily convert back to a double garage.
The upper level of the home has a wonderful open floorplan with glorious high ceilings in living and dining, with the kitchen opening out to the covered entertaining and large flat lawn. Three bedrooms are positioned on this level of the home, with a luxurious master suite enjoying a sizable ensuite with spa bath.
Beautifully presented and well maintained inside and out, the property embraces an outdoor lifestyle and oozes style. Enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon sundowner on the north facing deck which looks out over the pool. Living here would be an absolute dream!
- Work from home office/ studio with full bathroom (Can be used as a fifth bedroom or easily convert back to a double garage)
- Large open central kitchen with island bench
- Solid timber flooring upstairs
- North facing deck overlooking the pool
- Large in ground saltwater swimming pool
- Covered outdoor entertaining area connecting to large flat lawn and park
- Fully fenced for children and pets
- Stunning fireplace for cozy winter nights
- Solar hot water system
- 3000L rain water tank
- 684sqm block
- Council Rates $496.23/qtr
- Backing directly onto Sleaford Street Park
- Easy short stroll to bus stop
- Over 300 acres of Mt Coot-tha bushland reserve on your doorstep
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 8km from Brisbane CBD
- 3km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 23 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel
* This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. The sellers may consider offers prior to the auction date.