Charming three bedroom home with teenage retreat
A charming, tastefully renovated home that is sure to attract young families, investors or anyone trying to get into the area. This is a family friendly street only a few minutes walk from Akuna Sports Oval and local cafes on Wongabel.
So much street appeal with this solid, brick and timber home, painted in a modern grey with white entry door and trims. Arrive through the remote controlled solar gate and park conveniently and securely for easy access to the home with space for a future carport to be built.
Enter from the patio with lovely large concrete pavers, timber and marine wire railings – the perfect place to enjoy your cup of tea and admire your productive lime tree, and many herbs of your kitchen garden.
Through the expansive glass doors, enjoy the warm timber flooring to the open plan living, dining and kitchen. You can stay up to date with all the family and world goings on through the easy connection to the family/TV room adjacent.
Beautifully renovated modern bathrooms and separate toilet upstairs along with three bedrooms, each with built-ins, featuring white plantation shutters to control privacy, light and airflow.
Downstairs you have a fantastic teenager retreat or space for visitors to stay in the multi-purpose room with access to separate bathroom, laundry and kitchenette. Relax under the gazebo among the tropical plantings of the securely fenced rear yard and cool off in the sparkling saltwater pool.
There really is nothing for you to do in this home except make a time to come and view it for yourself – and decide where to put your furniture.
- Multipurpose room downstairs currently used as an additional bedroom
- Lovely solid timber flooring on the upper level
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning in bedrooms and living
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool
- Fully fenced with flat grass space
- Remote controlled solar gate
- 3kW solar system
- 511sqm block
- Council Rates $499.82/qtr
- Built in 1960 with renovations since
- Kenmore State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- Short walk to Ambrose Treacy College
- Chapel Hill Community Preschool & Kindergarten only a street away
- Close to the Captain Convenience Store and Kenmore Plaza
- Akuna Oval and Sutling Street Park are both within an easy stroll
- Plenty of local bus transport options
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 2.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 21-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel