Elevated, beautifully designed home
Positioned on a hill with lovely views of the local area, in a quiet cul-de-sac is this solid, five-bedroom rendered brick home. The house has been designed to bring the outdoors in, with the ground-level open plan living and dining area, benefiting from high ceilings and lots of glass windows to enjoy the natural outdoor areas, with a surprising amount of privacy.
The well-appointed architecturally designed kitchen has a place for everything, also deserving a special mention for the large window and glass doors that enjoy views of the outdoors.
Upstairs is the family bathroom and four bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bedroom enjoys an ensuite as well as a spacious area to create a parent retreat reading nook just for you. Or perhaps you will take your quiet ‘time out’ on your private balcony where you can look afar and appreciate the leafy surroundings.
A fifth bedroom, located on the ground level is completely adaptable to suit your needs. Currently set up as a media this space would make an ideal bedroom for older parents with the living, kitchen, and a full bathroom all on this one level. This is the ideal home for growing families and superbly suited for multi-generation living.
Securely enter your home with internal access from the double lock-up garage and enjoy the convenience of a spacious laundry with ample storage.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, this quiet neighbourhood provides the privacy, and security that families desire. Peggy Place is easily accessed by multiple roads and the home has never been affected by floods.
This home enjoys a commanding position on the street, with low maintenance, succulent plantings throughout the garden areas which surround it and offer many outdoor vantage points. Facing northeast, positioned with the perfect aspect for Brisbane.
If your home is where you like to create your tranquil ‘zen’, then this is a home you must come to see.
- Lovely high raked ceilings
- Hardwood timber flooring in the living and dining
- Zoned security system
- 4 x split-system air-conditioning units
- Double car garage with internal access
- Generous amount of storage
- 3.7kW (10 panels) solar system
- 5,400L & 100L rainwater tanks
- 680sqm block
- Council Rates $767.56/qtr
- Built 1980
- Indooroopilly State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Indooroopilly State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- Cycling and walking paths within a short distance
- Short, easy walk to cafes and bus stops
- 8km from Brisbane CBD
- 700m to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
- 2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 21-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel