Gracious home with lush bush outlook
Immaculately presented and beautifully maintained, this gracious double story family home sits on a lush and leafy 650sqm block in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac.
As you enter you are greeted by a very private Italian inspired courtyard and a lovely wide entrance. With an array of separate living spaces both up and downstairs, offering versatility and breakaway space essential for family living. It is elegant and classy, yet functional and practical. Versatile family living doesn’t get better than this.
The upper level of the home enjoys a large wrap around veranda which overlooks the pool and bush setting. Featuring three bedrooms and a study on this level. The main bedroom suite looks out to the lush vegetation and is completed with a walk through robe and ensuite. Downstairs there are a further two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and a very large family room which leads out to the patio, deck and pool.
Fringed by beautiful leafy surrounds, this large family home is very quiet and private - just perfect for a relaxed lifestyle. You will just have to come and see this home for yourself.
- 5 bedrooms with built in robes, plus a study
- 3 Large living spaces offering great separation for all family members
- Wonderful 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Wide hallway, breezeway and verandas
- Solid timber flooring
- Large kitchen/living that flows to the wraparound verandah
- Well designed kitchen with 2 ovens and ample workspace
- Large covered patio that connects with in-ground pool
- Inground salt water swimming pool with leafy surrounds
- Double car garage with internal access and an easy level driveway
- Generous amount of storage throughout
- Huge workshop/ storage area
- Lovely secluded bush outlook
- 650sqm block
- Council Rates $597.55 per quarter
- A short stroll to the back entrance of Chapel Hill State Primary School
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- Kenmore Village & Kenmore Plaza are just down the road
- 2.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 20 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel