Elevated brick and tile home
High and dry on top of a hill is this wonderful home full of natural light and large windows to capture views and breezes on Alenola Street. Double carport and additional off-street parking, together with a secure lockup storage workshop for your camping and hobby possessions - perfect for fixing bikes and maintenance jobs without bringing all the tools into the house.
Enter the home through lovely double doors to the main entrance, which is flooded with daylight from the large, fixed pane of glass above. Head down the stairs to the right to access the kitchen which is surrounded by a living/dining area with built-in storage ready to house some of your books and treasures. A bathroom and laundry are conveniently located on this level, adjacent to the outdoor entertaining area, and is great for guests and swimming pool revellers below. Visitors can enjoy convenient access to the kitchen for drink and nibble top ups. The large second lounge/ TV room also enjoys lovely big windows with views to the outdoor area.
The second-floor landing is the convenient location of the linen cupboard which services the four spacious double bedrooms and large bathroom. Three of the bedrooms each have built-in robes and fans while the fourth can have these added with ease or be used as a study. Each of the bedrooms feature large wall-to-wall sliding windows with screens – to enjoy the lovely outlook and breezes on this level also, with blinds to adjust the light to just the right amount.
The bathroom is large enough to have three people getting ready for school and work all at the same time, with so much storage available in the built-in cabinetry below.
This quiet and family friendly area features a home that is bound to suit so many homebuyers at all stages of life.
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Solid hardwood timber flooring to upper level
- Upstairs family bathroom with separate toilet
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool
- Fenced rear yard
- Double carport with storage space
- 771sqm block
- Council Rates $587.34/qtr
- Built in 1980
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Indooroopilly State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 450m walk to the local bus stop
- 7.5km from Brisbane CBD
- 1.7km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 1.3km to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
- 21 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel