Have a holiday at home
Meticulously renovated with luxury modern finishes this striking family home has been thoughtfully designed for relaxed family living in a stunning resort style setting.
Upon entry, you are greeted with soaring high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. The floorplan of the home is centred around the generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area, which blends seamlessly with the outdoor zone and inground pool.
Utterly luxurious, the parents retreat features a walk-in-robe, ensuite and overlooks the pool. Three additional bedrooms are positioned on the upper level of the home within easy reach of the family bathroom. A fifth room, located on the ground level is completely adaptable to suit your needs. Currently set up as an additional living room this space would make an ideal or bedroom/guest suite if you needed it.
Positioned on a rare, flat 709m2 block with established and low maintenance lawn and gardens you will find yourself among other quality homes in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
- Four bedrooms upstairs with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Bed five downstairs with dual access to full bathroom
- Floor to ceiling glass enclosed study
- Tastefully integrated bar
- Functional and polished kitchen complete with sleek stone benchtops, an abundance of cabinetry and high-quality Miele appliances
- Expansive outdoor covered entertaining area with outdoor kitchen
- Saltwater swimming pool with solar heating
- Fully fenced with flat lawn for pets and children
- Zoned, ducted air-conditioning throughout with individual control in every room
- Remote double car garage with internal access and storage
- Purtec mains water whole house filter system
- BTB security system, monitored security system, control panels on both levels of the house allowing you to set the security to zones
- Generous amount of storage
- 709sqm allotment
- Council Rates $556.16 per quarter
- Built in 1993 with substantial renovations since
- 150m to local bus stop
- Over 300 acres of Mt Coot-tha bushland reserve just a short walk away
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Kenmore State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 9km from Brisbane CBD
- 3 km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 23 minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel
* This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. The sellers may consider offers prior to the auction date.