As you walk on the Italian porcelain tiles reminiscent of the colour of beach sand and admire the soaring ceiling heights of this open plan loft style home, you can’t help but start imagining where you will put your own furniture to make this house your home. The natural light just floods through the spacious living area and it all just feels so ‘easy breezy’!
To your left be greeted with your new family /TV room down a few short stairs that then take you through an entire wall of glass sliding doors to the undercover verandah and garden. Sink your feet into the spongy carpet-like grass just perfect for children and pets to play, screened by a low maintenance hedge. Come back up to your dining area which offers yet another choice of outdoor seating through still more glass sliding doors.
The large main bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe with plenty of storage is bound to appeal. Upstairs, three very spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, a bathroom and a separate toilet allows for convenient living for children of all ages. An additional bedroom or large office/creative hobby space on the landing means that working, studying, or hobbying at home is easy.
Wander through another living room next to the large kitchen with gorgeous stone benchtops and views of the saltwater pool and rock garden with lush foliage plantings. Grab the snacks to enjoy with friends and family in the undercover entertaining area for your next BBQ.
This home has so many spaces to meet the needs of every family – come along and see how you could make this home work for you today!
Our motivated vendors will consider selling prior to Auction.
- Beautiful raked timber ceiling
- Multiple living spaces offering great separation
- 4 x split system air-conditioning units
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool
- Wi-Fi enabled swimming pool (Aqualink) and irrigation systems (Hydrawise) that can be operated remotely with your phone or tablet
- Flat grass space for children and pets
- Remote double car garage
- 5kW solar system
- 706m2 block
- Council Rates $571.33/qtr
- Built in 1979 with renovations since
- Easy access to Mt Coot-tha tracks and mountain bike trails
- Chapel Hill State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6)
- Indooroopilly State High School Catchment (Year 7 to Year 12)
- Close to a great assortment of many sought-after private schools
- 8km from Brisbane CBD
- 2.3km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 22-minute drive to Brisbane airport using the Legacy Way Tunnel