Renovated, acreage serenity only 18km from the cbd
The ideal tree-change or lifestyle adjustment, this renovated acreage home could be yours. Sitting on an elevated 9.8 acre block looking over breathtaking scenic bushland views you could spend your weekends relaxing in the serenity of nature or take a short 18km drive to be in the heart of Brisbane. This is acreage living at its finest and close enough to everything.
The large family home oozes class and sophistication. The kitchen is ideal for the keen chef or entertainer with stone benchtops and ample bench space, huge 40mm stone island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven, large appliance cupboard and lots of storage space. Further, on trend feature lighting situated in the kitchen, formal dining as well as modern ceiling fans all contribute to the high-end finish. The home has an open plan layout with two large living spaces ideal for families.
A total of 4 bedrooms, a study and 2 bathrooms, the renovated Master is smartly separated for privacy and opens out on to an outdoor covered lounge area again with a peaceful bushland outlook. Fitted with bespoke cabinetry and it’s own private study which could be easily converted into an en-suite or use it as nursery for growing families. The original master bedroom (with ensuite & walk-in robe) provides the perfect getaway for guests or the ‘favourite’ child however, the other two guest bedrooms are very generous in size with built in robes as well as a large contemporary main bathroom and separate toilet.
The outdoor entertaining area is incredible. Stretching around the side of the master bedroom, main living space and kitchen, with access to the salt-water pool. Soak in the view or settle in to watch some TV, lounging in the outdoor space. Plenty of dining options make it perfect for evenings entertaining with friends and family. A picturesque fire pit beside the pool, is the ideal spot to enjoy the expansive view or make the most of the huge, flat grassed area - big enough for a serious game of touch football or cricket.
This is a rare opportunity to secure your dream acreage lifestyle change while maintaining a close connection everything that the city life provides.
• Renovated family home 18 km from the CBD
• Elevated north east aspect with a breathtaking outlook
• 9.8 Acre (4ha) block with huge flat grassed yard
• Renovated master suite with bespoke cabinetry and study/nursery (Potential to be converted to en-suite)
• 2nd master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Litho stone benchtops
• 40mm stone island bench
• Feature ceiling fans with lights in living
• Feature downlights through the home
• Hybrid timber flooring
• 2 Large living spaces
• Formal & family dining
• Fireplace (Mr Stoves pot belly fireplace)
• Pergola covering alfresco entertaining area
• Large salt-water pool
• Fire pit
• Town water
• Eco septic system
• Large (9m x 6m), secure 2 car remote Garage with workshop - room for garden equipment and ample storage.
• NBN internet connected
• Council Rates – $2,839.28 per year
• Rental Estimate - $900 - $1000 per week
24-Jul-2021 11:00am to 11:30am