Renovated home in fantastic bardon location!
Freshly updated and positioned in a prime Bardon location, this fantastic home is walking distance from Rainworth State School, bus stop at the end of the street and all the spoils of Bardon - cafes, shops and parkland all within easy reach. The layout includes three generous bedrooms, a combined lounge and dining, modern kitchen and fully fenced yard with plenty of space for the whole family.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and plenty of natural light and breeze from the adjoining sunroom at the entry to the house.
- New, modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher, large pantry and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Back patio area with private, leafy outlook across the back yard.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning and built-in robe.
- Two additional good sized bedrooms with air-conditioning and built-in robes.
- Family sized main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Secure tandem garage parking for 2 vehicles with additional storage and workshop area.
- Fully fenced, grassy yard.
- Short walk to public transport including bus, local parks and schools.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, Bardon Markets, shops, restaurants, and cafes of Latrobe Terrace, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD.
- Unfurnished, inventory available on request
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.