Dual living opportunity
Positioned on the hill in the highly sought-after suburb of Bardon this dual living home offers excellent returns for the savvy investor. The two-storey home is character-filled and offers your traditional features such as polished timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings and ornate fretwork.
The private 379m2 allotment is fully fenced and both tenancies have access to their own green space. In addition, there are two car spaces at the front of the home as well as ample street parking.
The location is extremely convenient being only moments from Paddington shops, restaurants, and cafes as well as Bardon markets and Norman Buchan Park.
The upstairs tenancy includes;
• Two bedrooms, separate kitchen, lounge and dining/sleepout
• Large deck with leafy views
• Tidy kitchen with gas cooking
• The master bedroom hosts built-in cupboards and air-conditioning
• Air-conditioning in the lounge area
• Currently rented for $395 until the 12th March 2022
The downstairs tenancy includes;
• Studio type set up with a large main bedroom and study nook
• Air-conditioning in the bedroom
• Galley kitchen with gas cooking and excellent cupboard space
• Large, renovated bathroom
• French windows
• Private large deck
• Currently rented for $345 per week until the 1st April 2022
Each level is self-contained for the tenancies with a communal laundry at the rear of the home. The total rental return is $740 per week.
Rates $2,873 annually
• 300m to Latrobe Terrace
• 450m to Norman Buchan Park
• 550m to the Bardon markets
• 850m to Rainworth State School (Primary Catchment)
• 1.2km to Woolworths Paddington
• 3.6km to Kelvin Grove State College (High School Catchment)
• 4.5km to the Brisbane CBD
Co-Agent for the Dan Lee Team
Principal / Licenced Agent