Rich in character & charm – this one feels like home!
Lovingly maintained over the years this home has all the character features that make a house feel like a home. Showcasing high ceilings, VJ walls, fretwork, timber floors, double-hung windows, and French doors. The layout is perfect for the growing family with two separate living areas across the two levels and five generous bedrooms plus an additional study.
Perfect for the entertainer this home blends indoor and outdoor seamlessly from the rear kitchen, dining, and large rear deck which spans the width of the home. There is a second deck that comes off the downstairs lounge area and both are positioned to maximise the suburban views on offer.
Set within the Rainworth State School catchment this exceptional home is also a short drive from Rosalie Village, Mount Coot-tha, Bardon Central, and the shops, cafes, and restaurants in Paddington.
A highlight of the features include:
• 5 generous bedrooms
• Two separate living areas
• Upstairs and downstairs entertainers’ deck that span the width of the home
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benches, and servery window to the deck
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
• Renovated bathrooms
• Rear courtyard
• Double carport
• 556m2 allotment
• Elevated position with leafy suburban views
• Council rates $2,694 / annually
• 500m to Latrobe Terrace, Paddington
• 950m to Norman Buchan Park
• 1.1km to Rainworth State School
• 1.5km to Rosalie Gourmet Market
• 4km to Kelvin Grove State College (High School Catchment)
• 4.5km to the Brisbane CBD
Sales Associate to Daniel Lee
Principal / Licensed Agent