Family home with stunning outlook
Positioned in a quiet and sought after pocket of Bardon, this multi-level family home is set on an elevated block to capture beautiful breezes and stunning views. Featuring plenty of living space, low maintenance gardens and air-conditioning throughout, it is one to inspect!
- Galley style kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop, double ovens, and stone benchtops and plenty of storage space including a double pantry.
- Large, open plan living and dining area with plenty of natural light.
- Huge balcony with leafy outlook.
- Separate lounge with built in shelving.
- Spacious master retreat with walk-in robe, generous balcony and ensuite w with shower, spa bath and double vanities.
- Two additional double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Spacious study or 4th bedroom.
- Main bathroom with bathtub.
- Powder room.
- Internal family sized laundry.
- Paved terrace and landscaped backyard.
- Secure double garage with additional storage space.
- Air-conditioning throughout.
- Plenty of storage throughout.
- Positioned in a quiet and sought after pocket or Bardon within close proximity to public transport, shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Pet friendly on application.
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport