Impressive 804m2 allotment in ashgrove
Make way for your dream home on this impressive 804m2 allotment. This character home radiates convenience, heritage charm and a comfortable inner-city living opportunity. The home is situated in the prestigious suburb of Ashgrove and the location is extremely convenient being just minutes from schools, local shopping villages, parkland, and public transport.
Upstairs hosts a generous layout including three bedrooms, combined dining and lounge, kitchen, bathroom, and study. The spacious master includes air conditioning, a ceiling fan, built-ins and an ensuite.
Downstairs hosts a bedroom, study, laundry, bathroom and plumbing and wiring for a kitchen. Adjacent to the bedroom is a lockable single garage with a sink and space for a washing machine.
The owner has retained the original features including timber floors, picture rail, VJ walls, high ceilings and large bedrooms. Suitable for families or savvy investors looking to expand their property portfolio, the property has an excellent rental opportunity with separate entrances for upstairs and downstairs.
A highlight of the features include:
• Huge backyard
• Timber floors, VJ walls
• Air conditioning throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Positioned back from the road
• Single garage
• Double carport
• 804m2 allotment
• Rental estimate $750 - $850 / weekly
• Council rates $2,287 / annually
• 100m to Waterworks Rd at Myagh Road, stop 23/22
• 400m to Ashgrove State School (Prep to Year 6 catchment)
• 700m to Glen Harding Park
• 800m to Marist College Ashgrove
• 1km to Mount Saint Michael’s College
• 1.5km to Woolworths, Coles & Aldi
• 3.1km to The Gap State High School (Year 7 – 12 catchment)
• 6km to Brisbane CBD
Sat 25th Jun, 09:00am-09:30am