A quiet and convenient opportunity to call home
This three-bedroom ground level home in a boutique complex has been designed with both entertaining and relaxation in mind, showcasing a tasteful colour palette and complimented by high-end finishes. You will be sure to fall in love with this incredibly quiet and serene property on offer.
The large open plan living area is bathed in natural light whilst seamlessly integrating the Northeast facing outdoor patio area. The free-flowing floorplan connects the Kitchen, Dining, Living, and outdoor area’s providing the perfect layout for easy living, vibrant dining and effortless entertaining.
Built with entertaining in mind the kitchen is brimming with high end finishes and features including luxurious Smeg appliances, 900mm wide oven, 5 burner gas cook top, integrated dishwasher, stone benches, and ample storage space. The entire apartment offers high ceilings and is completely air conditioned with timeless timber look Italian tiles throughout.
This property has been developed with low maintenance living in mind. Step outside into your ground level secure private courtyard including immaculate low maintenance gardens and Astro turf. The back yard comes complete with a large, tiled patio perfect for entertaining in any condition with outdoor retractable shade sail. This property also boasts its own exclusive private access to the back yard for added convenience.
The location won’t be the only thing you can brag about with the complex offering a luxurious rooftop terrace. Offering a great space to relax and unwind with Barbecue’s, bathrooms, fireplace, and pristine gardens creating the perfect private oasis it is easy to forget you are only minuets away from the heart of Brisbane CBD. Purchase with confidence and peace of mind that you are perfectly positioned right in the heart of Indooroopilly with public transport, park lands, schools, and shops only a stone’s throw away.
• Boutique development in leafy location. Built 2018. 90% Owner occupied
• Ground floor apartment with open plan living opening out to patio area – 2.7m ceilings throughout
• 3 Generous bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans and Air conditioning
• Master bedroom with large built-in walk-through robe and Ensuite equipped with double vanity
• Large main bathroom with luxurious Rain and Euro shower head
• Crim safe screens throughout, plantation shutters in the bedroom
• Italian timber look tiles throughout
• Smeg appliances including 5 burner gas cook top, rangehood and 900mm wide oven plus integrated dishwasher.
• Kitchen with large pantry, microwave cavity and double wide fridge space
• 40mm Stone bench tops with waterfall end and under bench lighting
• Mains gas connected to property
• Large North East facing tiled patio area with wind out shade sail, Gas Connection & external fan
• Backyard with immaculate gardens and Astro turf
• Private street entrance into yard
• Secure lift access to rooftop terrace and video intercom for entry
• Wheel chair accessible
• 2 x Allocated car spaces (tandem) with additional storage cage
• Pets allowed (in accordance with body Corp by laws)
• Exclusive access to the all weather rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities, immaculate gardens, and Fireplace
• Property surrounded by well maintained park lands, backs onto a heritage listed church with acres of parkland at the end of the street
• Internal European laundry and additional linen cupboard
For the investor:
• Body Corporate fees: $4198.40/ year
• Sinking fund: $61,336.73 as of 31.03.2022
• Rates: $360.16/ Quarter
• Rental Appraisal: $675 - $725 / Week
• Primary: Indooroopilly State School – 2km
• Secondary: Indooroopilly State High School – 700m
• Jack Speare Park at the end of the street – 140m
Bus stop – 200m
• 1km to Indooroopilly Train Station
• 1km to Indooroopilly shopping Centre
• 350m to St Peters Lutheran College
• 3.2km to Indooroopilly golf course
• 1.2km to St Lucia Golf Links
• 3.2km to University of Queensland – St Lucia
• 2.8km to the University of Queensland
• 5km to the Brisbane CBD