Boonah's best kept secret!
Flagrock Farm is nestled in the beautiful private valley of Frenches Creek in Queensland’s Scenic Rim region, just 90km from the Brisbane CBD. Surrounded by mountain ranges and extensive views, this stunning property features a tastefully renovated main residence, two studio accommodations, approximately 25 acres of fertile, arable land suitable for livestock or other production and another 21 acres of spring-fed creek, a gorge and natural bushland with abundant wildlife and water. Only 7 kms from the growing township of Boonah, this property is one in a million.
The thoughtfully renovated main home offers three bedrooms, generous main kitchen and a guest-suite kitchenette, bright and airy living spaces which, respectively, open to north and south facing outdoor entertaining areas. To the north is Mount French and to the south, Mount Maroon and the magnificent twin peaks of iconic Mount Barney.
The second accommodation is a studio featuring a charming bed/study/living area, renovated kitchen and bathroom and outdoor living area with views to the north. With undercover parking, its own fencing and gates, the studio currently provides an annual rental income of $12,500.
The third accommodation is Flagrock Dairy studio, the farm’s former dairy, charmingly renovated as a worker’s cottage. The Dairy attracts regular Airbnb income, 5-star Airbnb reviews and currently generates over $25,000 per year with much more room for growth.
The rustic and stunning gorge entertaining area with open firepit, permanent waterhole and BBQ facilities and shelter is a delight for both Airbnb guests and the current owners. Current zoning allows for two tourist accommodations to be added with approval.
Water provision is plentiful with seven 20,000 Lt water tanks servicing all current accommodations and riparian water rights from a permanent creek which is well set up to provide ample water for gardens and stock. 10.4kw of solar panels service the entire residential complex and underground power to the house and surrounding buildings with 3-phase power.
Additional outbuildings include three horse stables, three horse shelters set in smaller paddocks, a garden shed, a larger shed with small animal pens, a sturdy chicken coop, water and power, a cattle crush and loading ramp and a large three bay concreted shed for cars and boats.
This property has been well positioned to incorporate expanded tourist accommodation and a future farmstay business, with ample existing livestock infrastructure or simply a lifestyle property with provision for extended family and friends. These are but some of the potential uses.
The existing land for wildlife status and natural bushland habitat and creek, compliments any tourist venture or provides a beautiful environment to live in and enjoy. This property has many opportunities for a discerning investor or lifestyle enthusiast.
• 18.51 Hectares of open grazing paddocks and natural bushland and creek
• Seven 20,000 litre water tanks, 5 restored concrete tanks
• Riparian water rights and pump from permanent creek with extensive irrigation pipes to garden areas and animal water provision
• 10.4 kw solar panels
• Renovated 3 bedroom main house with self-contained guest quarters.
• 2 existing additional incomes from studio and renovated workers cottage providing additional income currently of approx. $38,000 a year with room for growth
• Current zoning for 2 tourist accommodations with building approval
• 3 stables and 3 animal shelters and small paddocks
• 2 farm sheds for variety of uses
• 1 large concreted 3 bay carport 12m x 7m x 4m
• Cattle crush and yards and loading dock
• Sheep yards
• Sheep/goat fencing
• Land for wildlife status with several years of local council funding from environmental grants
• Underground power to house lot
• Bitumen road access and automatic double gates
• Improved road surfaces to house carport, studio and workers cottage for all weather access
• New approved Taylex waste management system, currently connected to workers cottage (Flagrock Studio) and is sufficient to service all other accommodations with room for additional connections.