Entry level acreage in Anstead
This charming cottage nestled on 1.02ha in Anstead is the perfect combination of privacy, space and price!
A fenced dressage arena and the cottage are at the forefront of the property, followed by horse paddocks and bushland beyond. It is an ideal set up for the horse enthusiast with the addition of a large tack/feed shed too.
Less that 10 mins ride to the forest trails and Westvets/Anstead bush reserve, and in a quiet cul-de-sac street, it's a little slice of heaven!
The cottage is thoughtfully laid out, with large open plan design. The kitchen, living and dining areas, plus fireplace are surrounded by huge glass sliding doors which open to the verandahs on each side. The two bedrooms and family bathroom are spacious, and light filled. A third verandah is at the front of the home.
Floor to ceiling windows bring plenty of natural light in and really open the cottage up beautifully to enjoy the peaceful bushland surrounds.
Only minutes to the local shopping hub of Bellbowrie, and public transport an easy option, 40 Hornsey Road offers the best of both worlds.
This property also offers buyers the opportunity to expand and grow with Council approval already secured for an architect-designed extension adding a spacious entertaining deck, butler's pantry, two large bedrooms, one part of a master suite with walk-in robes and en suite bathroom, a generous light-filled study and a double garage.
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Lovely kitchen with gas top and ample storage
* Pot belly stove
* Polished floors throughout
* Fenced house yard
* 20m x 40m professionally built and fenced dressage arena
* 2 fenced horse paddocks with twin shelters and electrical stand offs –
extra grazing in gully and front of property
* 10 m2 hay shed with concrete floor (fits 40 to 50 square bales)
* 3 bay manure/compost set up
* Close to Anstead horse trails
* Huge 1.02Ha block
* 3 separate verandahs
* 2 car carport
* Ample under house storage
* 10,500L rainwater tank
* Fully screened (mostly with crimsafe)
* Town water
* DA approval, soil tests, engineering report, professional bushfire report for
a 4 bed/2 bath renovation- have all been done and are available to the