Principal / Licensed Agent
A Brisbane resident for over 20 years, Daniel graduated from Brisbane Boys College in 2001 before completing his bachelor of business degree from QUT. He entered the real estate agency at 23 years of age and within a few years was a market leader with a dominating presence in the western suburbs. Working under a major real estate brand, he was quickly being recognised across the network as one of the highest achievers, and was nominated for international best new talent back in 2009.
Since then Daniel has consistently maintained a position as an industry leader and in 2016 he partnered up with a long-term friend and business associate to form Plum Property. Daniel says the reason for his successful growth is that his clients always come back to him, and that top results and clear and frequent communication are critical elements to a client’s real estate experience. That’s about all we’re going to write about Daniel, or he might get a big head.
Awards and Recognition
- Brisbane Boys’ College Graduate
- Bachelor of Business (Management) Queensland University of Technology
- Top 2% of Real Estate agents across the national network 2012-2020
- REIQ residential salesperson of the year 2020
- Ratemyagent Agent of the year Taringa 2014-2020